Have you heard about gig-economy? If not, you should get acquainted with our today’s review, because this new economic paradigm has already captured the labor market in many spheres of human activity.
Gig-economy is an economic model of joint management, in which a network of free employees is working on the project without any formal labor arrangements.
Labor markets and the economy in recent years in many areas are rapidly changing. The ancient desire of man – to be free, is now achievable, thanks to the availability of necessary knowledge and connection with the World Network. According to statistics, at the moment, an independent workforce (easier to say, freelancers) in the US is about 20-30% of the country’s able-bodied population, or about 162 of its residents. In the EU it’s about the same percentage. Also, surveys have established that about one in six workers in more traditional spheres of employment would like to join the number of free IT specialists.
In general, the workforce of corporations is rapidly changing, habitual way of life is changing. According to polls, many managers (about 42%) believe that in the next 3-5 years the number of freelancers will increase steadily. And 43% of respondents expect rapid development of robotics and cognitive technologies, which will significantly affect the economy.
When platforms monopolize power within the gig economy, workers are at risk of exploitation. Blok democratizes the economy of the concert, working with platforms, but not against them and expanding the capabilities of workers.
Companies are struggling to provide quick pay for employees, and sometimes they take significant commission fees as intermediaries. Blok allows employees to take Home money and harvest payment cycles from biweekly to immediate.
The traditional corporate hierarchy is an outdated business model that concentrates power at the expense of employees. Decentralized and dynamic conclusion of contracts will allow the market to remain competitive and reduce the risk of exploitation.
Companies will seek technology to turn their people and organizations into highly adaptable enterprises. The capabilities of the Blok platform are an easy and convenient connection to proven professionals and specialists around the world for a few moments.
The corporate bureaucracy and the government often hamper the development of labor productivity. Decentralization is, first of all, effective protection from unnecessary restrictions in the development of employees. With the introduction of decentralization, companies can count on the growth of creative and innovative solutions, greater initiative of employees.
A total of 360 million system tokens (BLK) were created. All the tokens that will not be sold will be destroyed.
Pre-sale. Pre-sales and private sales were conducted in the first quarter of this year.
ICO. Sales will begin on April 10th.
How will all the tokens be distributed?
– 65% of tokens will be sold during the first generation
– 85% of tokens are planned to be used in further platform development, marketing and operating expenses. The exact break looks like this:
– 4% (14.4 million BLK tokens) – the share allocated for Bounty programs, referral programs, as well as various public events and partnerships;
– 13% (or 46.8 million of the system coins) – will be transferred to the personal wallets of the team members, advisers, and early participants. All these funds will be transferred to the team wallets within 24 months;
– 18% (64.8 million BLK tokens) – reserve fund;
– the main part – 65% (234 million BLK) will be sold during ICO sales.
How will the collected funds be distributed?
– 25% will go to marketing;
– 40% further development of the platform in accordance with the provisions of the roadmap;
– 20% will go to various operating expenses (this includes legal issues);
– 15% – the necessary reserve for maintaining liquidity.
In total, 7,2 million tokens (2% of the total number) were allocated for partnering in the bounty format.
How will the tokens allocated to the bounty be distributed?
– most of all – 30% (2.16 million tokens) are allocated for subscription campaigns in bitcointalk;
– 15% (1.08 million tokens) – share of translations and moderation;
-13% (936 thousand tokens) – blogs, media and video reviews;
– 11% (792 thousand BLK) share of Facebook;
– 9% (648 thousand BLK) will remain for Twitter;
– 8% (576 thousand tokens) share of Reddit;
-5% (360 thousand BLK) subscriptions;
– 5% (360 thousand BLK tokens) are allocated for Meetups;
– 3% (216 thousand BLK) activity in Telegram;
– and 1% (72 thousand tokens) subscriptions in Telegram.